- Hometown? Jersey City, NJ.
- Birthday? 4/7/18
- Where did your name come from? I’m named after the Pokémon trainer Ash Ketchum, but with a puppy twist.
- How would you describe your style? Hot; sicker than your average.
- Who influences your style? My dad keeps me fresh and we love what Virgil Abloh is doing for the culture.
- What are your favorite streetwear brands right now? I’m into Supreme, Off-White, Yeezy and of course Pawkier.
- Most important accessory? My Pawkier leash and harness. Gotta stay fly on the move.
- Favorite pet friendly hotel? The St. Regis
- Favorite dog run? The dog run at The Vantage in Jersey City has a sweet view of the Statue of Liberty!
- Biggest fear? Lawnmowers.
- Favorite snack? Watermelon.
- Biggest human pet peeve? When they ask if I’m a Husky. As if.
- Biggie or Tupac? I rep east coast, Biggie.
- Shoutouts? Shoutout to my parents for helping me be a hype pet and to Pawkier for repping dog street culture.
*Click the photo to follow her on Instagram*